Tuesday 14 November 2017

Cabanas

OK, I have a confession to make upfront on this blog post. I’ve shamelessly abandoned all modesty and included my own bedroom in my favourite bedrooms of the year. I know, I know, sounds awfu…
 
Off grid  cabin                                                       …
 
23 Wild Log Cabin Decor Ideas - Best of DIY Ideas
 
A dock on the lake to show how everyone needs their own little slice of heaven.
 
Discover the least known venues in San Francisco. Access a curated collection of the most creative spaces in the Bay Area. Click above to explore hundreds of unique locations available on Peerspace.
 
 
nature photography
 
é só isto que eu quero.


2 comments :

  1. adoro. é um sonho mesmo.
    Aliás, adoro tudo neste blog. deve ser a minha alma gemea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha se calhar somos mesm. Mas se somos almas gemeas, o melhor é tratarmo-nos por tu :)

      Delete

01 09 10