Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Flores e Riscas

Madewell_Floral_Tshirt_Trenchcoat_celine_trapeze_chriselle_lim_11

temporary stripes (tutorial)
 
 
Printed top and striped skirt
 
The 30 Best Swimsuits For $50 Or Less #refinery29 @rox http://www.refinery29.com/cheap-swimsuits#slide-14 Two rad prints for the price of one.

 
Have those sunnies. Round sunglasses, floral skirt, striped top.
 
floral overalls & stripes- so pretty!!! I actually just clicked on the link (after much searching through her blog) found them and bought them  who am I? I said I wanted overalls and these are the perfect statement piece for my fall wardrobe! I'm hoping they fit perfect!!!
 
Florence Skirt - Boden. I love this whole outfit! =)
 
 
stripes and florals--OK, maybe I do like this one though don't know that I would ever actually wear it.
 
flowy skirts
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments :

Post a Comment

01 09 10